Spices blend for rice.
It is a perfect blend of 18 Ingredients
INGREDIENTS:- Coriander, Red Chili, Cassia Leaf, Star Anis, Cumin, Caraway, Dry Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Cardamom, Black Paper, Mace, Nut Meg, Cardamom, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Dry Garlic, & Iodized Salt.
- Cascab Biryani masala is Provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- Good source of minerals like copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc and magnesium.
- Biryani masala powder is full of vitamins - Cumin seeds are a good source of Vitamin A. Red chilli has Vitamin A and C, which is great for immunity. Coriander is also a great source of Vitamin C.
- Indian spices generally have the presence of antioxidants, and so Cascab Biryani masala also has antioxidants.
- Works wonders in improving the digestion process & beneficial in reducing bloating and flatulence.
- The presence of a compound in cumin has been proved to eliminate high blood sugar level symptoms.
- Heat cooking medium, add Biryani masala, water and pre-soaked rice. Add mutton/ chicken pieces as desired, a pinch of saffron and cook as usual.