Spices blend for Stuffed, Fried Vegetables and bhaji.
It is a perfect blend of 16 Ingredients
INGREDIENTS:- Coriander, Red Chili, Tejpatta, Cumin, Dry Ginger, Asafoetida, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Cardamom, Black Paper, Nut Meg, Cardamom, Turmeric, Fennel, Dry mango & salt.
- Good for Our Digestive System.
- Fight disease and builds immunity.
- It relieves pain and inflammation.
- It improves cholesterol levels.
- It support healthy menstrual function.
- Good source of antioxidant compounds, protean, copper, iron & magnesium.
- Useful in food poisoning, urinary tract diseases.
- It enhance the taste of vegetable.
- the very first Make a paste of onion, garlic, green chili, ginger, tomato and cascab complete mix masala 02 tsp and cascab sabji masala 01 tsp and add salt as per your test . Now fill this paste in the 200gm vegetables.
- Heat ghee/oill in a pan. now add cumin seeds and cascab hing now add Stuffed Vegetables and fry till golden brown. dish is ready to be served & enjoy incomparable flavor.